To me, happiness is happiness shared. You may read some of these experiences as a simple list, but know that they are filled with love, laughs and risk. These memories are as powerful as they are because, for the most part, I was guided, supported and surrounded by loved ones. I am the definition of blessed.
· Spear fishing in the Mediterranean Sea. Ios – Greece
· Walked The Anne Frank House. Amsterdam – Netherlands
· Played hockey with Jeremy Roenick and Matthew Perry. Burbank – California
· I’ve seen Saturday Night Live in person (live) four times. New York – New York
· Floral Carpet in the rain; Mannequin Piss; Atomium. Brussels - Belgium
· Walked The Acropolis and Parthenon. Athens - Greece
· The Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Edinburgh – Scotland
· I’ve seen Shakespeare performed at The Globe Theatre. London – England
· Saw the Tampa Bay Lightning win the Stanley Cup. Tampa – Florida
· Ridden a Gondola down Venetian Canals. Venice – Italy
· Watched the sunset inside The Coliseum. Rome – Italy
· Shared a kiss at the top of The Eiffel Tower. Paris – France
· Snuck into LOLLAPALLOOZA to see Eminem perform. Chicago – Illinois
· Saw 29 Castles in 1 month. All over Europe
· V/H/S VIRAL and SPRING premiered at Fantastic Fest Austin – Texas
· Jumped off a 20-foot+ cliff/waterfall. Dominican Republic
· Ordered an entire meal in fluent Spanish at age 15. Cancun – Mexico
· Boated through the Panama Canal. Panama
· Went scuba diving for shark teeth. Limon – Costa Rica
· Camping in Muir woods and saw the giant Red Woods. San Francisco – California
· The first time I saw snow, I broke my wrist snowboarding Aspen – Colorado
and we got snowed in. I loved every minute of it.
· I’ve performed magic in the tallest building in America. Willis Tower – Chicago
· Rode bikes in the rain to fresh markets and The Forum. Montreal – Canada
· Built a human Stonehenge at Stonehenge. Wiltshire – England
· Completed The 2013 TOUGH MUDDER race. San Diego – California
· Watched a Tornado uproot a massive tree and throw Tallahassee – Florida
it on my car. I then threw a “tornado” party. It was college.
· Saw FSU Seminoles win it all in 2014 – lost my voice. Rose Bowl – California
· Had 7 sword fights in Cyrano. I didn’t die. Chicago – Illinois
· Drove “way too fast” on the Autobahn. Koln, Frankfurt, Munich – Germany
· I’ve prayed at The Vatican. Twice. 2007 & 2013. Vatican City – Italy
· I built the rock climbing wall for the Kadzis family in Tallahassee – Florida
Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
· Drank 4 Guinness at the Guinness Brewery and3 Jameson Dublin – Ireland
on the rocks at The Jameson Distillery, all before 1PM.
· I’ve worked as a plant in the audience for a high Las Vegas – Nevada
profile magician. (Can’t reveal my secrets).
· Played “Master of Puppets” by Metallica with my “band” Palm Harbor University High School
one year after breaking my neck. I was 15, and Palm Harbor - Florida
for one night, I was a rock god at the talent show.
· Became a Godfather to Olivia Iles. Miami – Florida
· Locked in solitary confinement at Alcatraz Prison. San Francisco – California
· I pretended to be Irish for a 6 day Cruise with full accent and Nassau – Bahamas
green Mohawk. I never broke character, not even to my Mom.
· I’ve made over 2,000 balloon animals for kids. All over – Earth
· Got soaked at Niagara Falls. Niagara – Ontario
· I saw Loch Ness, played in The Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye – Scotland
and hiked the Quiraing.
· Swam with wild manatees in freshwater springs. Ginnie Springs – Florida
· Saw Mozart’s Birthplace & The Sound of Music Garden. Salzburg – Austria
· I finally, FINALLY had a surprise party thrown for me Hollywood – California
for my 27th Birthday.
· Was one of the only white people at “Jump Up” parade. St. Maarten – Netherlands
· Magician Member of the Academy of The Magical Arts Hollywood – California
at the world famous Magic Castle!
· Touched, hugged, and kissed The Stanley Cup. Toronto – Canada
· Hit a whiffle ball grand slam in 14 feet of snow. Chicago – Illinois
· Walked Bourbon Street drunk. New Orleans – Louisiana
· Worked as a Magician Apprentice for HOWL-O-SCREAM Busch Gardens, Tampa - Florida
and my dressing room was beside the Elephant
enclosure. I ate dinner with them every day for 3 months.
· In one week I saw The Rosetta Stone, The E=Mc2 England, Italy, France.
Chalk board, The Mona Lisa, The Statue of David,
The Sistine Chapel, The Thinker Statue, and Notre Dame.
· Saw the best Christmas Market in the world, watched Prague – Czech Republic
A KHL hockey game, and almost got arrested until a
cop took $20 out of my wallet and told me “you run fast.”
· Had a conversation about Breaking Bad for 20 minutes with Hollywood – California
Robin Williams and Josh Groban when I was on The Crazy Ones.
I've also had foods where it's MEANT to be enjoyed. Here is a sampling for you foodies out there.
· Lamb, chicken, steak, farm picked tomatoes, lemon potatoes, pita, Seafood, fresh cherries from a backyard tree, and probably 30 Gyros. I drank lots of Ouzo and Wine! in Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Ios – Greece
· Belgian waffles, fresh cut fries, mussels and LOTS chocolate in Ghent, Bruge, Brussels – Belgium
· The best Chocolate in the world is in Amsterdam, not for the reasons you think.
· Poutine and buttery warm chocolate croissants in Montreal – Canada.
· A Royale with cheese, fries, and the most amazing pastries in the universe in Paris – France.
· Pretzels, sausage, sauerkraut, beer, schwein knuckle in Munich, Berlin, Koln – Germany… I also had a frankfurter in Frankfurt!
· Pasta, pizza, seafood, fresh cheese, olives, bread, and drank wine, limoncella in Rome, Florence, Polignano, Venice, Trieste – Italy
· Firepit BBQ and Tex Mex in Dallas – Texas
· Cuban sandwich in Miami – Florida
· Jambalaya, gumbo, shrimp poboy and beignets in New Orleans – Louisiana
· Weiner schnitzel and apple strudel in Salzburg – Austria
· Lobster for Thanksgiving in Dominican Republic
· Tacos, burritos, nachos, enchiladas in Cancun, Tijuana, Cozumel – Mexico
· Fish and chips, bangers and mash in London – England.
· Haggis, porridge in Edinburgh – Scotland
· The best Deep Dish Pizza is at Pequods in Chicago – Illinois
· New York style pizza, street hodogs in New York – New York
· Corned beef, potatoes and cabbage in Dublin – Ireland. (My Aunt Claudia’s is ten times better)
· It was like, 4 different meats, dumplings, red beer braised cabbage, gravy, bacon, potatoes, veggies, all thrown on a plate and I have no idea what it was but it was EUPHORIA! Prague – Czech Republic